Experienced Care Workers- Community Response Team
£9.50 to £10.00 per hour plus travel time and mileage
20 or 40 hour per week
TLC & Town and Local Care are currently recruiting Experienced Care Workers to join our Community Response Team. You will have good availability, be flexible and be able to work across Huddersfield, Calderdale and Wakefield.
At TLC Homecare our vision is “To deliver a service to be proud of” We aim to deliver quality person-centred services that exceeds expectations of service users, commissioners and other stakeholders. We want our staff to be proud to work for the organisation and the role they play in delivering our services.
- We provide Person Centred Care putting the individual at the heart of the service
- We are Responsive and coordinate well planned services that deliver effective outcomes for individuals
- We have an Innovative approach, continually developing and improving our services
- We aim to Delight, ensuringevery individual service user, other customers, commissioners and stakeholders are delighted by our service.
- We Engage providing opportunities for staff, service users and other stakeholders to engage fully in the organisation.
We are recruiting Care Workers who really want to make a difference to the life of others.
- Do you recognise the importance you can play in people’s lives?
- Are you kind, caring and considerate?
- Can you demonstrate a real empathy for people who need your care?
- How would you love to make each individual smile at every visit?
Why do people choose to work for TLC Homecare?
Over the last 20 years we are proud to have grown and developed a team of care and support workers who continually demonstrate a passion and dedication to deliver the best care they can.
With over 250 active staff, we hopefully know a thing or two about recruiting the best team we can, but here's a flavour of why you should work for TLC Homecare:
- £9.50 to £10.00 per hour PLUS paid travel time and mileage
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Well co-ordinated, geographical runs of work
- Regular service users and consistent hours
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular 1:1 supervision meetings with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development, many of our existing management team have worked their way up!
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- A commitment to your health, safety and well-being
The role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Own transport and smart phone is essential for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer